Monday, March 26, 2018
We are one of the leading CGI and photography suppliers to many of the UK’s largest home decor retailers and manufacturers. We’re now looking to further expand our services of video and CG animations within the Motion department.
We are looking for a self motivated Video Producer - New Department Lead, ideally with some sales experience with the passion and creativity required to take this fledgling department from strength to strength. You’ll be coming in at the start as they invest in this department, we are looking for someone who has the energy, enthusiasm and experience to be the driving force of the department – utilising the animation, videographers and post production expertise we already have in-house.
Key responsibilities of the Video Producer - New Department Lead
- Taking client’s brief from creative concept through to final edit.
- Managing in house creative and production teams, out sourcing when required.
- Managing deadlines and budgets for projects.
- Working with their sales and marketing staff to produce new sales leads
- Client facing presentations and quotations.
- Producing video packages using production techniques, including but not limited to filming in studios, studio set up, studio lighting, autocue operation, writing succinct, factually accurate voice over and editing as well as sourcing other material.
- Seeing content through to publication, Editing and self-publishing where required.
- Responsible for thinking through and around editorial problems, developing realistic alternative strategies and approaches.
The ideal Video Producer - New Department Lead must have
- Experience in the use of a variety of production equipment.
- Quick to understand a brief and provide creative input.
- Experience working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to engage well in a team.
- Sales experience would be an advantage.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Video Producer - New Department Lead then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with any relevant online portfolio links.
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Our CGI department has an exciting opportunity for a Freelance Photographic Retoucher to
join our team based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Set Visions is one of
the county’s leading photorealistic CGI
studios. Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire we supply brochure images for
some of the country’s leading retailers and manufacturers. As an
exciting, busy creative studio, we are seeking an experienced
will be joining a passionate and creative team of Stylists,
Photographers and CGI artists that create and deliver wonderful high end
commercial images and state of the art visualisers. This is an amazing
opportunity for an individual to contribute to exciting works and
The ideal Freelance Photographic Retoucher must have
- Industry experience with portfolio, to include before and after retouched images
- Strong knowledge of colour management and colour matching
- Creative re-touching
- PC literate
- Knowledge of CGI (not essential)
- Photographic eye/photography experience
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Able and happy to follow direction and existing workflow working to time scales
The successful Freelance Photographic Retoucher will have a
passionate interest in photography and all types imagery in general,
with a driving desire to strengthen Set Visions’ high quality and high
output. You'll have a strong portfolio demonstrating creative, high-end
photo-realistic retouching skills, excellent attention to detail is
To join this team you must be an agile and creative thinker where achieving the impossible is second nature.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Freelance
Photographic Retoucher then please email
email@example.com with your CV and a link to your
online portfolio if avaible.